ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: Mystery singer -- who is this lady?

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:40:53 -0500

Definitely a second-rater. Poor high-school French..why does the lover say "shut the door"? It's "Je
t'adore", dammit. Arrangement sounds like a Ray Conniff copycat.

Not the soundtrack, not Peggy (not even remotely close), not Eartha, not Genevieve, not anyone I
recognize from that period.

What else is on the tape? Anyone got old Phonologs from the early 60s?

dl