ARSCLIST  March 2006

ARSCLIST March 2006

Re: The Future of RECORD Collecting - an interesting documentary

phillip holmes <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:04:43 -0600

I got a copy of Scratch for Christmas.  These DJs are like popular
musicologists.  They have encyclopedic knowledge of funk, kitsch, etc..
Very entertaining book.  They are "like" jazz musicians in a way.  Maybe
they could be considered percussionists.
Phillip