ARSCLIST April 2006

Re: Vinyl use and access policies

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:02:07 -0700

I was more like an audiophile then than now. While I never had a
Thorens, it was decent gear. Your stereotype of teenager does not apply
to who I was then.

And then there are fingerprints and dust, cleaning and proper ways to
slip them in and out of the covers. All my life I have never let others
except ones who knew better touch my records!

And I never saw a record in a library that was listenable due to
mishandling...

Lou Judson Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689