ARSCLIST  April 2006

ARSCLIST April 2006

Re: Medical grade CD-Rs and gold DVD-Rs

Marcos Sueiro <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:49:54 -0400

Thank you --this is helpful, and somewhat what I expected. I have even seen
"FDA approved" medical discs listed from a company I have used, Polyline:

<http://www.polylinecorp.com/productlist.asp?OPT=850010000300001000>

Again, I am not sure what this means. Maybe, since these are pre-printed,
it has to do with the kind of ink they use.

Thanks again for all the info.

Marcos

--On Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:31 PM -0400 "Richard L. Hess"

Marcos