Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  April 2006

EDUCAT April 2006

Historical development of library classification

Natalia Melikhova <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:16:15 -0700

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

Would you please advise me if there are professional library databases whcih
will help me to find a good source of information for the research project:

"Historical development of library classification"?
The research questions are:

1). What comes from introducing the library classification concepts and
events in history?

(2). Is there something left to explore?

(3). What is the Library classification means?

(4). The history of Library classification

(5). How many principles for classifying are presented?

(6). The purpose of L