Help for PCCLIST Archives

PCCLIST Archives

PCCLIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

PCCLIST Home

PCCLIST  April 2006

PCCLIST April 2006

Fwd: Re: [OCLC-CAT] LC series announcement : followup

"Kevin M. Randall" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:21:23 -0500

I am forwarding the following message to PCCLIST and CONSRLST with the
blessings of the author.  There are some points that I think it would be
helpful to keep in mind, as we prepare ourselves for discussion later this
week at OpCo.

Kevin

Kevin M. Randall
Head of Serials Cataloging