ARSCLIST May 2006

Re: CBC representative to ARSC-

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 May 2006 11:59:56 -0700

I was about to sat there is a David Lewis in this list already - but I
see you are he! Sorry I can't help.

It would be interesting to hear some people's reactions to the
conference, for those of us who did not attend - unless that would bore
the rest of you...

<L>

Lou Judson Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689