Gale webinars for June 2006
>>> "Nader.Qaimari" <[log in to unmask]> 05/26/06 9:28 AM >>>
Dear valued Thomson Gale customer:
We here at Thomson Gale are happy to continue with a new set of free , online seminars called "PowerSearch Fridays . " At these seminars, held at the very least every Friday, we will be demonstrating Thomson Gale's new platform -- Thomson Gale PowerSearch. This new platform allows for the cross-search of Gale databases -- more than 17,000 InfoTrac periodicals and hundreds of Thomson Gale and partner eBooks .
If you've never attended a webinar before, here is how it works:
1) View our event calendar by clicking here: http://www.eventsvc.com/thomson/calendar.amp?mode=6&dt=632868768000000000
2) Select the date and time that you would like to attend and register for it.
3) You will receive a confirmation email before the meeting time with another link that you click at the time of the meeting.
4) Call into the teleconference at the time of the meeting
5) Sit back, watch the screen, listen and ask questions. I will be on the phone and available to answer questions.
Sessions last approximately one hour.
In these seminars, you will get a glimpse of the new technology, the unique content that Thomson Gale offers, and you will also be introduced to a new service called AccessMyLibrary . With this service, we will show you how you can bring users of popular search engines like Google and Yahoo back to your library!
Libraries across the world are migrating to PowerSearch. Please click on one of the Friday links in the June calendar to register. Feel free to attend any of the other Webinars offered in June as well.
They are all free!
Nader M. Qaimari
Director - InfoTrac ® and PowerSearch
[log in to unmask]