Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  July 2006

ARSCLIST July 2006

Job...........I need one

Marie Azile O'Connell <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 9 Jul 2006 20:49:28 -0500

I finish at USM July 14. I need a job fast. Otherwise I am back over the pond,
never to return.

regards
Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911