ARSCLIST July 2006

Re: Community Radio

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:06:11 -0700

Yes, constructive feedbak is good - I spent much of the 70s at KPFA and
found that amateurs stay that way without training, and many are proud
of their informality. I didn't mean to be putting it down, just find it
tiresome even when they play good music. KPFA has a good training
program but the non-pors still sound that way. In part is is the charm
of it! So not to be negative, just wish more profesonal people would
put their two cents in locally... but then I don't any more so who am I
to talk!?!

KPFA was THE first public / comunity radio station, and they still
sound pretty good most of the time!

KPFA.ORG

<L>

Lou Judson Intuitive Audio