ARSCLIST  July 2006

ARSCLIST July 2006

Re: Community Radio

Angie Dickinson Mickle <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:30:35 -0600

Math and coding.

There are even sonic differences among audio recording applications.
Occasionally I have to use Sonic Foundry (now Sony) products.  I find
they have a real harshness that grates on me after a while.  And I can't
wait to get back to the warm, pleasing sound of SAWStudio again.  It is
like recording to 2".  And its all in the way the program is written.
It is also set-up in a way those of us coming from the analog world can
easily understand. :-)

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO