ARSCLIST  July 2006

ARSCLIST July 2006

Harry & Jeanie West

Thomas Stern <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:26:47 -0400

Thanks to all who sent information.
Below is the data collected - still some information needed.
I have sent inquiries to various people/companies who may have
information, including Harry West but
many have not yet responded.
If others are interested in this information, please let me know. It
there is interest I will post the
file when I have more data.
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.