FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  July 2006

FEDLIB July 2006

DBTextWorks

Cathy Wright <[log in to unmask]>

FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List

Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:26:45 -0700

Hi, we're looking at Inmagic's DBTextWorks for tracking some of our internal
publications.  We would be putting the database on a network.  I know a lot
of libraries use this program.  I would be interested in hearing from those
libraries that do.  I need to know about satisfaction with the product,
problems, etc. in order to help our IT dept. decide whether this would be a
good option.  Thanks.

Cathy Wright
Library
NETL--Albany