Dear FEDLINK OCLC users:
To help members estimate their end of year OCLC charges, FEDLINK has posted the OCLC usage data for August 2006 to ALIX-FS, the online account management system. The usage report includes all OCLC transactions for August - charges, credits, and zero-billed transactions.
PLEASE NOTE: The bill for August 2006 has not yet been posted to your accounts. The last OCLC invoice included in the daily OCLC account balance is the July 2006 invoice.
To view OCLC usage reports, follow these steps:
1. Go to the FLICC/FEDLINK home page: http://www.loc.gov/flicc.
2. Click on the "Account Management" button.
3. Click on the link "ALIX-FS: Check Accounts Online."
4. Enter your FEDLINK ID and 4-digit password and click the "Sign On" button.
5. Scroll down to the "OCLC Usage Information" area and click on the link for "View Your Detail Report." August's usage is displayed. Scroll down to see earlier months.
6. To view account balances, click the Back button, scroll up to the blue-shaded area, and click on the link for "View Your Daily Account Balances." Remember, the OCLC balance is current as of the July 2006 invoice.
7. Please be sure to click the "Sign Off" button to exit ALIX-FS.
If you have questions about using ALIX-FS, please contact the FEDLINK Fiscal Hotline on 202-707-4900.
If you have questions about the content of the OCLC usage reports, please contact a FEDLINK Network Operations librarian:
Clark Brown, 202-707-3924
Marla Chesler, 202-707-4891
Holly Nickle, 202-707-4854