ARSCLIST  December 2006

ARSCLIST December 2006

Re: Mitsui / MAM-A Gold CD's

Andy Lanset <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:19:00 -0500

Folks may also want to check out the following:

Shahani, Chandru J., Basil Manns and Michele Youket, Longevity of CD
Media Research at the Library of Congress, Preservation, Research and
Testing Division. http://www.loc.gov/preserv/studyofCDlongevity.pdf .

Carou, Alain, Twenty Years After: Degradation Survey of a Large
Collection of Optical Discs, A report presented before the Joint
Technical Symposium, Toronto, Canada , June 24-26, 2004.
http://www.jts2004.org/english/proceedings/Carou.htm .

Byers, Fred R., Care and Handling of CDs and DVDs: A Guide for
Librarians and Archivists, Council on Library and Information Resources
(CLIR) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Washington, D.C., October 2003.
http://www.clir.org/pubs/reports/pub121/pub121.pdf

Andy Lanset, Archivist
WNYC New York Public Radio