** Please excuse this cross posting **
A few seats are still empty at the DC/SLA Annual Banquet. RSVP and send menu choices to Lorraine Bell at [log in to unmask] to confirm your spot.
- Susan Stamberg, of NPR, the keynote speaker
- free drinks from 6:00-7:00pm
- raffle for a prize provided by LexisNexis (bring your business card)
DATE: Tuesday, December 5, 2006
LOCATION: Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel, 1767 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 (King Street Metro). Parking available at the hotel for $7.00.
$25.00 - DC/SLA Chapter members
$35.00 - Non-chapter members OR 50% OFF** $15.00 - Students/retired/unemployed OR FREE**
**This special offer is still in force. See the "PRICE" section of the event page for further details: http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events_files/Dec0506.html
Entree (choose one):
- Grilled Boneless Breast of Chicken -- with Exotic Mushroom Bread Pudding and Stone Ground Mustard Reduction
- Seared Sea Scallops & Jumbo Shrimp On Frizzled Leek Mashed Potatoes with Chive Butter Sauce
- Mediterranean Style Cous Cous "Purse" With Pearl Couscous, Roasted Vegetables & Asiago Cheese in Crispy Pastry Leaves
Dessert (choose one):
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee, with a Burnt Sugar Crust
- Chocolate Mousse Parfait, presented in an edible Chocolate Cup
Contact Lorraine Bell at [log in to unmask] to arrange payment.
** DC/SLA gratefully acknowledges LexisNexis as the sponsor of this event. **
DC/SLA Communications Secretary
email: [log in to unmask]