Tired of trying to maintain an ever-changing list of eSerials holdings? Want to learn more about automatically setting and maintaining your library's eSerials holdings in WorldCat? Join us for a live, free Web session on the OCLC eSerials Holdings service on Jan. 31, 3:30-4:30 Eastern time, and we'll show you how your library can:
* Make your electronic content more visible and accessible-without adding to your cataloging workload
* Automate setting and maintaining your library's location
holdings in WorldCat
* Increase the value of your investment in A-Z lists, OpenURL resolver, and WorldCat
* Increase usage of your electronic serials collection
* Automatically control and/or deflect ILL requests from
colleagues in the OCLC cooperative
* Get started using the eSerials Holdings service-available at no charge to OCLC member libraries
Register to attend the Web session.
For more information, FEDLINK members should contact Marla Chesler at [log in to unmask] or 202-707-4891, or visit the eSerials Web site <http://www.oclc.org/eserialsholdings/default.htm> .