[email protected]

ARSCLIST  April 2007

ARSCLIST April 2007

Re: Unlocking Audio conference London 26-27 October 2007

D P Ingram <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:33:01 +0300

This sounds a very interesting seminar but sadly there's no way I can
make it (fatherly duties take priority at that point!). Do you know
if a recording of the seminars will be available after the event?

Darren