Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "D P Ingram" <[log in to unmask]>
>> I can recommend a visit to Finland :) Come and visit the real home of
>> Father Christmas and hold the next ARSC away day.
> Trouble is, neither Durham Region Transit nor Greyhound Canada runs
> buses east of the maritime provinces...and I don't recall seeing
> any cheap charter fares Canada-Helsinki (anybody else notice that
> those $99 fares are always one-way, and the very fine print tells
> you that is plus about $294.38 for "taxes and fees"...?!).
> Worse yet, I can't swim...
> Steven C. Barr
Well, that screws up this next suggestion..
1. go to http://www.google.com
2. click on "maps"
3. click on "get directions"
4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type "London" in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click "get directions" and scroll down to step #23
(Apologies for the slight deviation from topic.)