ARSCLIST  May 2007

ARSCLIST May 2007

Re: (sort of ^ ) What is a Milk Box ? (was Moving Sound Recording Collections)

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 27 May 2007 18:38:11 -0400

Maybe it's a Canuck thing..milk at the supermarkets is sold in cartons (not
quite pint and quart) and large plastic bags, where you get 3 smaller bags in a
larger one. Don't ask me why. I don't even drink the stuff!

dl