EAD May 2007

EAD Roundtable Meeting at SAA 2007

Michael Rush <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 May 2007 12:09:23 -0400

Hello all,

The preliminary schedule for the Society of American Archivists
Annual meeting
(http://www.archivists.org/conference/chicago2007/index.asp) was
released a few weeks ago.  For those of you who are SAA members and
planning on being in Chicago, please consider attending the EAD
Roundtable meeting.  All are welcome to join what will be a lively meeting.

This year's EAD Roundtable meeting will be held on Wednesday (the
29th), from 6-8 in the evening.  As you make your travel plans,
please remember that the roundtable meetings are all scheduled
earlier in the week than in the past.

At the EAD Roundtable meeting we will have the usual reports and will
elect a new vice chair/chair elect.  The meeting will also feature
several presentations on a variety of topics related to EAD.  The
details are almost ironed out, and I hope to post a full agenda
within the next few weeks.

Hope to see you in Chicago,

Mike Rush
Chair, EAD Roundtable

Michael Rush  |  [log in to unmask]
Processing Archivist / EAD Coordinator
Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Yale University
P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
Tel: (203) 432-8123  Fax: (203) 432-4047