ARSCLIST  July 2007

ARSCLIST July 2007

Re: Johnny Cash

Cary Ginell <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:57:46 -0400

Have you spoken to Lou Robin, Cash's manager? He will know where to find the Cash stuff. Lou's in Westlake Village, California.

Cary Ginell
Origin Jazz Library
www.originjazz.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Remsberg <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:14 am
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Johnny Cash

For a documentary on Johnny Cash's 1968 concert at Folsom Prison, I'm trying to find obscure recordings and film footage of Cash, Folsom Prison, etc., as well as...?
?
- Johnny Cash concerts at prisons other than Folsom, especially prior to Folsom (we already have East Tennessee Penitentiary and San Quentin)?
- Johnny Cash speaking about prisons or prison reform?
- Sammy Davis Jr. at Folsom?
- Anyone performing at Folsom?
- Porter Wagoner in any prison?
- BB King at San Quentin?
?
Anyone on the list sitting on - or know - of hidden treasures??
?
Thanks very much,?
Rich?
?