LISTSERV Archives

PIG Home

PIG  July 2007

PIG July 2007

Re: PREMIS and FGDC metadata question

Ruth Duerr <[log in to unmask]>

PREMIS Implementors Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:53:25 -0600

text/plain

Hi Ann,

Yes, I was aware of their activities and even have sent them an email
on the topic; but, so far no reply. Probably my email went into a
spam folder... That's one of the reasons why I wanted to send a note
out to the larger PIG list (in the hopes that my message wouldn't end
up in too many bit buckets).

Thanks anyway though!

Ruth