ISOJAC Archives

ISOJAC@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

ISOJAC Home

ISOJAC  August 2007

ISOJAC August 2007

Re: ISO 639-2 proposal: Blissymbols; Blissymbolics; Bliss - Discussion

"Rebecca S. Guenther" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:24:23 -0400

Looking at our JAC teleconference on 2006-07-10 we made a decision that in
exceptional circumstances, we could introduce a new code into 639-3. I
have attached the notes from that teleconference (see the decision box
under Discussion). I am not sure where that decision went in terms of
procedures for ISO 639-3.

Rebecca