There are a few seats left in this workshop:
Lois Olcott Price, internationally recognized expert on the preservation of architectural drawings, will lead a day-long workshop on preserving architectural drawings such as blue prints and photo reproductions.
What you will learn:
* Supports and media used for original architectural drawings
* Photo-reproductive processes used for architectural and engineering drawings
* Typical deterioration problems associated with each type of material
* Different housing options and materials
* Different strategies for setting priorities and choosing the most appropriate housing
Audience: Perfect for Technicians, interns, and entry level conservators. Also useful for librarians and archivists with photo-reproductions in their collections.
Instructor: Lois Olcott Price - http://www.artcons.udel.edu/school/people/pricel
Date: October 26, 2007
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Library of Congress West Dining Room, 6th Floor, Madison Building
Cost: $150.00 FEDLINK or CAPCON members; $215.00 non-members
For online registration information, click here:
For questions about course content, please contact Anne Harrison at FEDLINK on 202-707-4834; [log in to unmask]
FEDLINK members may pay for this course with FEDLINK funds. You must establish a separate account for CAPCON Training (service ID: CN) and transfer or add monies for the cost of the training and then register for the class with CAPCON. For more information or assistance with FEDLINK accounts, please contact FEDLINK Fiscal Hotline on 202-707-4900.