Help for MODS Archives

MODS Archives

MODS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

MODS Home

MODS  October 2007

MODS October 2007

Pointing to files with different access conditions from a record

Jorgen Eriksson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:49:01 -0400

Hi all,
I,m rather new to MODS and looking for a solution to the following. I want
to be able to point to multiple files with different access conditions in a
record.
By repeating location for each file belonging to a record and making access
restrictions an attribute to location I could manage multiple files with
different access conditions. See example.

<location>
<url>file1</url>
	<accessCondition type="restrictionOnAccess">no</accessCondition>
</location>
<location>
	<url>file2</url>
	<lu:accessCondition type="restrictionOnAccess">yes </accessCondition>
	</location>
And so on.

AccessCondition is not a recognized attrib