EAD February 2008

SAA/EAD Roundtable Minutes and Archives

"Jennie A. Levine" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:09:04 -0500

All,
I am trying to track down any "archival" materials relating to the EAD
Roundtable since its creation in 1998.  If you were involved in the
roundtable and have records that you feel should go into the SAA
Archives, please let me know. I have a file of permanent records that
were handed down to me by Michael Rush, and, for the most part, I think
we have everything.

We are, however, missing the minutes to the following meetings:

2002
2003
2004

The meeting minutes are posted on the EAD Help Pages
(http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/who.html)

If anyone has minutes from those years and could send them to me, both
for inclusion in the archives and on the website, I would greatly
appreciate it!
Jennie
--
Jennie A. Levine