Help for EAD Archives

EAD Archives

EAD@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EAD Home

EAD  February 2008

EAD February 2008

Re: Removing duplicates from reordered list

Mark Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:57:48 -0500

Michele -

You can accomplish this using keys in XSLT. I don't have an example using EAD offhand, but I've done something similar for MARCXML. If you'd like to take a look, the stylesheet is available online at http://svn.matienzo.org/public/aip-old/docpres/docpres/newsletter.xsl .

Mark A. Matienzo, MSI <[log in to unmask]>
Assistant Archivist, Niels Bohr Library & Archives
American Institute of Physics
1 Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3843 USA
tel. +1 301.209-3180 - fax +1 301.209-0882
Chair (2007-2008), Description Section
Web Liaison, Metadata and Digital Object Roundtable
Society of American Archivists
***Disclaimer***  Opinions in this message are mine alone and do not
represent those of the American Institute of Physics, the Society of
American Archivists or any other affilates, corporate or individual.