Help for ZNG Archives

ZNG Archives

ZNG@C4VLPLISTSERV01.LOC.GOV

ZNG Home

ZNG  February 2008

ZNG February 2008

Re: [COMMERCIAL] New SRU/W/Z39.50 service

"Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress" <[log in to unmask]>

SRU (Search and Retrieve Via URL) Implementors

Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:25:53 -0500

We've added a "Products and Services" page,
http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/resources/products.html ,with a link from
the SRU home page.

SRU offerings to this list: it's fine, they are welcome, that's part of what
this list is for.   If anyone wants their SRU product or service (commercial
or free) listed on that page, send me the information.

--Ray