BIBCO March 2008

Re: BIBCO OpCo approaching, May 1-2

"Whitacre,Cynthia" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:33:10 -0400

Perhaps I can answer this for the whole list.

Robert Bremer and I will bring reimbursement forms with us to the OpCo
meetings.  You take those home and then mail in the reimbursement form,
with receipts, to OCLC.  OCLC will cover up to $400 of expenses as
Carolyn notes.  OCLC will mail a check to you (or to your institution if
you ask us to reimburse them) after we receive your receipts.

If you have specific questions about how this works, please feel free to
ask me.

---Cynthia

Cynthia M. Whitacre
Manager, WorldCat Quality &