ARSCLIST July 2008

Re: Edison Cylinder numbering series

D P Ingram <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:57:18 +0300

On 10 jul 2008, at 01.01, David Seubert wrote:

Hi there. This is exactly the page I was looking for on your excellent
resource. Thank you. Once I get the bare bones of the project under
way I will cross reference your resource and feed back any changes/
issues - if any - I observe for possible consideration.

Many thanks ! Darren

> We also have a page listing Blue Amberol series numbers on the CPDP
> website: http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/history-blueamberol.php.
>
> This information is from Deakins. It's a work in progress and I
> haven't gotten around to creating links to the content except for
> the Greek and Welsh cylinders. If anybody finds errors or knows of
> information that can be added to these pages, kindly let me know.
>
> David Seubert
> UCSB
>
> Jerry Fabris wrote:

D P Ingram Ab Ingram Oy
darren at ingram.fi www.ingram.fi

+358 6 781 0275 (FIN) +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) +44 203 014 3839
(UK)
extn 8001