BIBCO Archives

BIBCO@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBCO Home

BIBCO  July 2008

BIBCO July 2008

Stats Report Dates: BIBCO/CONSER

Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:00:34 -0400

Hi folks.  Deadline for reporting this period is Monday COB, July 7.  We'll try to run the report here Tuesday,  July 8.  Please refrain from submitting anything July 9-14.  You may resume July 15.

Thanks for reporting.  If you're on vacation, and need to add this month's data into next month's report, that's fine.  Enjoy your holiday!  Carolyn

As of 1:45 pm, Wednesday, July 2, we have received BIBCO reports from these folks for the period that our stats program will label as June 2008:
Indiana U School of Law at Indian...
NAL
UCLA
Cornell