ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: Stravinsky recordings

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:24:41 -0400

Re-sending this to correct the dumb error I made..obviously the Concerto and
Apollo can't be with the Janssen Symphony if they were made in New York.

How did I miss the Mass? I have the set, and it's in WERM. DM 1349, ten-inch LP
LM 17. The Mexican recording of the Divertimento is listed as "old version,
Mexico", Victor M 931 and I know nothing about it either.

dl