ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: large scale flat-bed scanner

Don Cox <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:31:25 +0000

On 12/08/08, David Breneman wrote:
> On a related topic, can anyone here recommend a good large
> format film scanner?  Not *really* large like 4x5 or 5x7
> sheet film, but roll film like 120, 616, etc.

That is what I would call Medium Format.

Epson again. I'm getting good results from an Epson V750 Pro. This comes
with film holders for 35mm up to 10x8.

The film holders have some little studs which can be taken out and
reversed to adjust focus. It is worth testing the two positions.

Regards
--
Don Cox