ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Late messages, was Re: [ARSCLIST] old-style long-frame patchbay, yours for the cost of shipping

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:11:31 -0400

Tom Fine wrote:
> This is now spoken for. No idea why my message showed up on the ARSCList
> over 12 hours after I sent it.

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks..my note about the
Angel LP was sent at 10:10 this morning and showed up at just before 5 EDT.

dl