ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

another Murrow old radio fishing expedition

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:11:29 -0400

This group seems to have copies of many unique old-radio programs so here's hoping I get lucky
again.

I'd love a decent-audio copy of a program CBS News broadcast on December 30, 1950 (12/30/50), titled
"The Challenge of the 50's: Years of Crisis" and hosted by Edward R. Murrow. A quick Google crapped
out on leads. I heard this program promoted at the end of the second week of "Hear It Now" in
December 1950.

Thanks in advance!

-- Tom Fine