ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: The Hope of Audacity Was--Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking recommendations for oral history digitization equipment (fwd)

Barbara Need <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:31:15 -0500

The University of Chicago's Language Archives were using this last
year when I left. If anyone wants to know how it works, I will try to
put you in touch with the technicians who did the work--I know there
were problems with the hardware.

Barbara

Barbara Need
Chicago