ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: The Hope of Audacity Was--Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking recommendations for oral history digitization equipment (fwd)

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:10:31 -0400

I believe George Blood is on this list. George, could you share your test results? I'd be interested
to know your methodology. Given all the bit-mangling that seems to go on in various hardware and
software, I will say that at first glance I am not surprised, unfortunately. But I'd like to know
the science behind the claims.

-- Tom Fine