ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: Seeking recommendations for oral history digitization equipment

Malcolm Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:14:12 -0700

It's worth getting a fast computer or a great deal of time will be
spent waiting for processing to take place. If you're handling a lot
of material, this can add up.

Malcolm Smith.