ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: EDISON SHOP

D P Ingram <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:31:21 +0300

HI THERE.
Sadly after several mails they don't seem to want to bother answering
any communications from long over here in Finland.

The device bought was a "thing" to provide a means to get some sound
from a reproducer into an electronic recorder (two cables).

Cheers, Darren
On 18 jul 2008, at 19.49, John Eberle wrote:

> Darren ,
>
> The information I have for the Edison shop is :              The
> Edison Shop
> P.O. Box 1643
> Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18016
> Fax: 610 867 6694
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> www.edisonshop.com:
>

> I have never purchased anything from them But they have been around
> for a
> while .
>
> You might try Antique Phono Supply ( APSCO ) : http://www.antiquephono.com/
> Call : (607) 278-6218
> Fax : (607) 278-5136
>
> They are 100% on the ball and reliable !      AskFor Patty .
>
> BTW , What kind of reproducer adapter are you looking for  ?   Maybe
> I can
> help .
>
> John Eberle
> AMERICANA CD MASTERING
> 313 EAST COLLEGE STREET SUITE 3A
> DICKSON , TENNESSEE 37055
> 615-441-4660
>

> **************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
> FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

 D P Ingram  Ab Ingram Oy
 darren at ingram.fi   www.ingram.fi

 +358 6 781 0275 (FIN)  +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE)  +44 203 014 3839
(UK)
 extn 8001