ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: Vinyl Disc and LP Jacket Preservation

alessandro bellafiore <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:31:43 +0200

Hi,
according to my experience I think poly&paper bags are the best solution,
about the outer sleeve I may suggest you to 6 or 4 mil, even if without
flap. I had a stock of too thin bags and working with those bags was
terrific.
About the website... I think Bags unlimited has good prices and they offer
you quite a wide choice.
Have a nice day
Alessandro Bellafiore