ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: ET help!

Roger and Allison Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:02:31 -0700

Not help,but a  comment on old radio show lacquers as a whole.I have found that unless they are 1st generation classical music shows,they are virtually impossible to unloa on eBone.I have even had some original NBC ones like "X Minus One",that no one wanted to buy.

                                                          Roger