ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: ARSCLIST Digest - 18 Aug 2008 to 19 Aug 2008 (#2008-226)

George Blood <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:35:46 -0400

Eric,

When I have a little time, I'll continue the discussion on this
thread.  In the meantime, this is definitely worth agreeing with.
This point cannot be made strongly enough.

best,