ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: Vinyl Disc and LP Jacket Preservation

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:09:44 -0400

I've had good luck, too, with Sleevetown. Bags Unlimited is pricey for some items but they are nice
folks.

Sleevetown carries this contraption:
http://www.sleevetown.com/vinyl-cleaning.shtml
which has gotten good reviews. It seems to me like it's a great solution for your pile of
non-valuable vinyl and 78's. Also for really filthy stuff you'd never want to torture the VPI with.
I think I'd stick with the VPI for valuable and good-condition records but for the milk crate full
of garage-sale 78's ...

-- Tom Fine