ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: RIAA EQ software

Dan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:06:25 -0700

do you want the recording curve or the play back curve ??
for playback  you can get close with  the  soundforge equalizer.
There is a 18db boost at 20hz on playback with a 20 db  cut at 20 khz, the cross over at  "0"  is 1khz.
you can see the curve at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:RIAA-EQ-Curve.svg
The recording curve will be the opposite
 dnward