ARSCLIST  August 2008

ARSCLIST August 2008

Re: Mercury MG10000 series listing or discography

David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:50:22 -0400

Best place would be the back of one of the old albums, where they listed
available recordings in lieu of liner notes (I'm wondering if this occurred
more on the Canadian issues which used generic jackets with a die-cue hole at
times). This will get the first few or dozen numbers in each series, if nothing
else. Today is a busy day so I may not get to this until later.

dl