ARSCLIST  September 2008

ARSCLIST September 2008

Re: Brunswick and Marsh Transcriptions/lists

Dan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:22:19 -0700

This was in todays paper for fans of old time radio... JJ's Newspaper radio logs has  over 45,000 radio  program guides from 1930-1960.
Betsy W's Old time radio site, features old time radio actors etc.
dnward