EDUCAT October 2008

Release of RDA Full Draft

"Bloss, Marjorie" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:06:27 -0500

Dear Colleagues:

I am forwarding this message concerning the release of the full draft of RDA.

The full draft of RDA will be available for Constituency Review
during the week of November 3rd. Our intent is to issue it in a
preliminary version of the software with Browse and Quick Search
functionality. We will provide you with the appropriate URL from
which you will be able both to view and print the full draft.

As a contingency, if we cannot issue the full draft with the
preliminary software release during the week of November 3rd, we will
release it in PDF as scheduled on the JSC Website. You will be able
to download PDF versions of the chapters and appendices from the JSC
website. We will then inform you when the full draft is available
in the preliminary version at a later date. More detailed
information will be forthcoming in the cover letter accompanying the
full draft.

Nathalie Schulz, Secretary, JSC
For the Committee of Principals and the Co-Publishers

Cordially,
Marjorie
Marjorie E. Bloss, RDA Project Manager
2827 W. Gregory St.