EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  October 2008

EDUCAT October 2008

Re: koha users?

Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:58:27 -0700

I can confirm that when I sent in the application again yesterday,
LibLime replied within minutes, so I'm looking forward to using the
catalog next semester.

Those of you who are using live catalogs in class, whether Koha or not:

What kinds of things do you do with the technology?

While the possibilities are exciting, I'm wondering how to integrate
yet another technological system into the course in a meaningful way.

Cheryl

--
Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala, Ph.D.

"I teach cataloging."