EDUCAT November 2008

RDA Full Draft Update

"Bloss, Marjorie" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:37:53 -0600

Dear Colleagues:

Due to complications in software development, the Committee of
Principals has determined that the full draft of RDA, Resource Description and Access will be issued
in PDF files. It will be available on November 17, 2008. We will
provide the appropriate URL for accessing the full draft at this
time. We will also provide an update on the software as soon as possible.

Nathalie Schulz, Secretary, JSC
for the
Committee of Principals

Marjorie E. Bloss, RDA Project Manager